The Global Fellowship is our twenty-seven year-old program for smart leaders who are deeply connected to the needs and potential solutions that may work best for their communities. Any emerging social entrepreneur from any part of the world working to disrupt the status quo may apply.
The Global Fellowship will be awarded annually to individuals or partners who will receive:
- A stipend of $80,000 for individuals (or $90,000 for two-person partnerships) paid in four equal installments over two years
- A health insurance stipend
- A yearly professional development stipend
- Leadership development and networking gatherings
- Access to technical support and pro bono partnerships to help grow their organization and a dedicated Echoing Green portfolio manager
- A community of like-minded social entrepreneurs and public service leaders, including the Echoing Green network of more than 600 Fellows working in over sixty countries all over the world.
Finalists Announced for 2015 Fellowships
Subscribe for information on next year's application and selection cycle, insider tips on your pitch, and other resources for aspiring entrepreneurs:
Meet Our Fellows
More than 600 emerging leaders of positive social change have been welcomed into our community of Fellows since 1990. Go »