The Echoing Green Fellowship selection process is highly competitive. Applicants progress through three application stages with eliminations after each phase. By the end of the process, Echoing Green will have narrowed the 3,000+ applications to 35-40 fellowships. The 2014 Echoing Green Fellows will begin their fellowship in July 2014.
2014 Selection Cycle:
- December 3, 2013: Phase 1 of application opens to all eligible applicants.
- 11:59 am EST on January 6, 2014: Phase 1 of application closes.
- Mid-February 2014: Semi-Finalists announced and invited to complete expanded application.
- Early March 2014: Semi-Final applications due.
- Late April 2014: Finalists announced.
- Mid-May 2014: Finalist interviews in NYC.
- June 2014: Fellows announced.
Sign up to receive 2015 Application reminders, information, and guidance:
Please note that we do not accept any phone inquiries regarding the Fellowship application. If you have a question that is not answered on the FAQ page, please email your question to email@example.com.